Have you been wondering how to delete amazon account if you no longer want to keep it including the purchase history?
Amazon is the second most valuable company in the whole world right now with a huge number of customers across the globe running into millions.
Closing accounts is one thing amazon will not really want their customers to do as they prefer to keep their customer’s accounts hoping they will continue to do business with them.
Also, many people believe amazon is reluctant to allow their customers to close their accounts with them.
Of Course, that is evident in their cumbersome steps on how to delete someone’s account.
In this article, however, we will show you how easy it is to delete your Amazon account.
But before to continue to show you how to delete amazon account note the following:
Amazon has warned that in deleting your account you will not be able to access your account and the other services below
How to create A Facebook Account in Few Simple Steps
See a Shortcut pn How to Close Your Snapchat Account
This is how to take down your facebook page fast
´”* your customer profile including your reviews, discussion posts, and customer images
- Accounts across all Amazon marketplaces worldwide, including:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Your Prime Video account
- And your Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) account
- Including your Amazon Associates Programs account
- Your Audible account and audiobooks from Audible
- As well your account at Amazon Tickets
- Your account at Amazon Pay
- Digital content related to Amazon Music, Amazon Drive, Prime Photos or your Amazon Appstore purchases
- Content and subscriptions for Kindle
- Your Lists, if applicable, or About You page
- Your access to Author Central and related author’s pages
Before now, amazon had some stressful and frustrating steps to enable you close your account.
However, recently they have changed the method.
Right now, if you wish to delete your Amazon account, you will need to contact Amazon through https://www.amazon.com/hz/contact-us/request-data.
There, you will be requested to download and save your data following a few steps after which they will help you delete your Amazon account.
I do hope this article was helpful in showing you how to delete your amazon account easily.