Learning how to delete a Google account is not difficult.
There comes a time when we feel we no longer need something we craved for in the past for one reason or the other.
For instance, you no longer want to keep your Google account and want to delete it.
Think no further because this article is meant for you to know how to delete a Google account in few simple steps.
It is pertinent to mention that you do not necessarily need a Gmail account to login to Google application.
You can login to Google Application to enjoy the service with a yahoo account too.
Also, it is important to state that not all Google accounts are Gmail accounts but all Gmail accounts are Google accounts.
Which implies that you can use your Gmail account as a Google account but not all Google accounts must be Gmail accounts?
Before You learn How to Delete a Google Account Also Learn What Happens After You delete the Account
- You will not be able to recover your data and content after you delete the account
- Also, you will not be able to use Google services like Play, Drive, Calendar after you delete the account
- And you will lose access to subscriptions and content you purchased with that account on YouTube or Google Play, like apps, movies, games, music, and TV shows.
How to Delete Your Account
Note: If you have more than one Google Account, and want to delete both, you have to delete them one after the other.
Because deleting one cannot delete the other automatically.
.To delete your account do this:
- Login to your account by visiting myaccount.google.com
- And at the left, click Data and Personalization.
- Then scroll down to “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.”
- Click Delete a service or your account.
- So, Click Delete your account
We do hope you have been able to learn something useful from this article