Dear friends, in this article, I will like to show you how to enable facebook dark mode or simply put, turn on Facebook app dark mode on your device.
You don’t need to install any application to enable facebook dark mode on your device.
Before we proceed, how important is dark mode and why should we enable dark mode?
Dark mode is very important for all of us for the following reasons:
1 It helps us to reduce indiscriminate consumption of our device batteries power
2. dark mode saves our eyes from high brightness which may affect our vision with time if we don’t enable the dark mode.
3. dark mode extends your device power lifespan
So follow the steps below to activate facebook dark mode on your device
- So ensure you are running facebook lite app in your device.
- Then, login with your facebook account into the facebook lite app
- After login, look up at the top right-hand corner of your screen and you will see the three lines there.
- Click on the three lines
5. Scroll down to the Settings
Below the settings you will see the Dark mode
6. Click on the dark mode and it `
How to activate Facebook dark mode on the web, follow the steps below
Login to your facebook account on any browser
Click on Settings on the top right-hand corner of the page
- Scroll down and Click on Switch to New Facebook
Then you will see a dialogue box enabling you to choose either plain or dark mode.
- Click on Dark and immediate your facebook dark mode is enabled.
Also, to reverse the action follow back the steps to reverse.
We do hope this was helpful
Should you have any issue with any of the steps please drop us a comment below.
Better still in case you have any inputs, well appreciate a comment as well.