Are you thinking of doing away with your spotify account and are imagining how to delete a spotify account?
Spotify is a Swedish music streaming company offering mouth watery streaming plans.
And especially because of some heavy ads on the spotify free version plan.
So you now decide to port to another music streaming platform, now you want to know how to delete a spotify account, just read on.
Before you proceed please note the following that after deleting your account:
- You will no longer be able to login to spotify to enjoy the music
- As well, all your music downloads will be lost
- Again, you will lose connecting with your followers permanently
- All of your locally stored music playlist will be removed
- In case of any student discount on your account, you will not be able to use it or transfer it.
- As a spotify premium member, you need to cancel your subscription before doing away with your account.
How to Cancel Your Premium Subscription on Spotify
- To begin, visit Spotify.com.
- Then login to your Spotify account.
- At the top right-hand corner of the screen, click your username
- And select “Account” section from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Follow the “Membership” option on the left menu.
- Click the “Change or Cancel” button on the page that loads.
- On the new page, hit “Cancel Premium.”
- Finally, click “Yes,” to confirm the cancellation.
Steps on How to Delete a Spotify Account
- To start the deleting process, visit https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/
- Login to your spotify account with your credentials.
- Click on Account and then select I want to close my Spotify account permanently.
- And click Close Account.
- To confirm you are serious about deleting your account, click Close Account again.
- And your account has been closed .
We do hope this article helped you to know how to delete a spotify account without stress.